Hello,can I help you? 哈啰，需要什么服务吗？ Hi,Ive got this prescription but is there any item which is cheaper over the counter? 嗨，我这边有张处方，但是不知道里面有没有在柜台上购买比较便宜的药品？
Hello,can I help you?
Hi,Ive got this prescription but is there any item which is cheaper over the counter?
Well,let me see...yes, this ointment is cheaper if you get it over the counter.
As you know, its 6.30 per item by prescription but this is just over 4.But the other items are cheaper by the prescription.
Right,thank you. So Ill have this ointment separately and Id like to come back later.
Say,an hour later? Would it be all right?
Sure,please keep this slip and just show it to any assistant when you come back. OK?
Yes,thank you. Bye.
Youre welcome. Bye.
1. prescription (A) not together
2. over the counter (B) when one buys medicine at a chemists without written instructions from a doctor
3. ointment (C) a piece of paper
4. separately (D) medical cream
5. slip (E) written instructions by a doctor for the preparation and administration of a medicine
答案：1.E 2.B 3.D 4.A 5.C
Why did the customer visit the chemists?
(A) He has got to check the price of a certain medicine.
(B) His doctor prescribed some medicine.
(C) The medicine he had ordered came into stock.
1. The customer would like to get a prescription. （T）（F）
2. The ointment is ￡4 by prescription. （T）（F）
3. The customer would like to have the ointment separately. （T）（F）
4.提升英语听力的方法，dnsdz2007.com三步搞定 The assistant will come back an hour later. （T）（F）
5. Only that assistant can handle the slip. （T）（F）
答案：1.F 2.F 3.T 4.F 5.F
1. What is the customer asking at the counter?
(A) Whether the ointment is cheap.
(B) Whether there are any items on the prescription that are cheaper over txytgg.nethe counter.
(C) Whether the chemists has got the prescription.
2. How much is the ointment?
(A) ￡4 by prescription
(B) ￡4 over the counter
(C) ￡6.30 over the counter
3. Why would the customer like to come back later?
(A) To get the ointment cheaper
(B) Because the assistant is not available right now.
(C) To pick up the items on prescription
4. What has the customer got to show when coming back?
(B) The ointment
(C) The slip
5. Where is the customer going from now on?
(A) To a hospital
(B) To a nearby shop
(C) Not stated in the conversation
答案：1.B 2. B 3.C 4.C 5.C